DAY 01: LIMA & CITY TOUR
Arrival to Lima and welcoming reception. Free day.
In the afternoon we will have a tour through Lima’s streets and plazas. The best way to enjoy Lima and its history.
Our tour will take you through Lima in its 3 historical periods: Pre-hispanic, Colonial and Modern. We will first show you a panoramic view of “La Huaca Pucllana”, and then you will visit the impressive Historical Downtown of Lima: Its palaces, mansions, churches and squares, ending with a visit to the residential district of San Isidro and an unforgettable view of the Pacific Ocean from the district of Miraflores.
This tour includes the admission to the BCR Museum and the Complejo Monumental San Francisco and its Catacombs.
*The BCR Museum is closed to the public on Saturdays and Sundays afternoon. It is closed all day and Mondays.
DAY 02: LIMA – PARACAS / NATIONAL RESERVE
Departure from Lima to Ica, time for lunch. In the afternoon we will visit the Paracas National Reserve is an ideal example of Pacific subtropical coastal desert influenced by the effects of the Humboldt Current's cold water that flow from the south.
Paracas is an important protected coastal-marine system in Peru and one of the most biologically productive marine areas in the world, serving as a major food source for fish, birds and marine mammals. A group of guano islands in the park serves as a breeding refuge for anchovies, an important link in the food chain.
The reserve also contains nearly 100 archeological sites from the Paracas indigenous people.
Stay in Paracas
DAY 03: BALLESTAS ISLAND & HUACACHINA ADVENTURE / SANDBOARD
Early in the morning we will embark on a boat tour to the Ballestas Islands. The “Chandelier” a giant figure marked in the sand in the style of the Nazca lines can also be seen on our way to the islands. On the islands you will be able to observe sea lions, pelicans, Humboldt penguins and other sea birds.
Then we will visit the desert oasis Huacachina is home to an extraordinary adventure tour called "the dune buggy and sandboarding tour". This tour is both thrilling and beautiful, transporting you at high speeds deep into the desert to see the huge sand dunes on the coast. These mountains of sand are beautiful and surreal. And adventurous travelers are welcome to try sandboarding down the dunes. Stay in Ica
DAY 04: NAZCA LINES
In the morning we will then go the airport to fly over the Nazca lines, huge drawing that can only be seen from the sky and which represent several insects and animals like a monkey, hummingbird, condor or a spider. The origins are unknown, while many think it is a big astronomic calendar.
Time to visit Chauchilla Cemetery is a cemetery that contains prehispanic mummified human remains and archeological artifacts, located 30 kilometres south of the city of Nazca in Peru. The cemetery includes many important burials over a period of 600 to 700 years. The start of the interments was in about 200 AD. It is important as a source of archaeology to Nazca culture.
Stay in Nazca
DAY 05: NAZCA - LIMA
Free day in the morning, in the afternoon, transfer to Bus station and return to Lima.
END OUR SERVICES
• Bus Tickets – Lima – Ica ( Cruz del Sur)
• Bus Tickets – Paracas – Ica ( Cruz del Sur)
• Bus Tickets – Nazca – Lima (Cruz del Sur)
• Transport - in/out
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Lima
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Paracas
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Ica
• 01 night of accommodation at a select hotel category Nazca
• HD – City tour Lima - Huaca Pucllana
• HD – Huacachina, Sandboard and Buggys
• FD – Ballestas Island & National Reserve Paracas
• FD – Nazca Lines and Chauchilla Cemetery
• Guided tours (english)
• Entrances Included for excursions
• International Fligth tickets
• Taxes not included
• Baggage excess
• Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water
• International or National personal telephone calls
• Additional nights for bad weather o flight cancellation
• Flight tickets not included
• Subject to availability and rate change at time of booking
• Net Rates per person in USD
• Airfares subject to restrictions
• Shared services in English
• Rates valid until December 15, 2014 / not applicable holidays