DAY 01: CUSCO
Meet upon arrival and transfer to your selected hotel. Remaining morning free to rest in your hotel in order to avoid altitude sickness.
In the afternoon, we will visit the City of Cusco on a guided sightseeing tour visiting the Main Square, then we visit the Cathedral of Cusco has characteristics of Gothic, Renaissance Mannerist and Baroque. Flanked by two solid towers, side covers are mannerist, and central, discreetly baroque. The next place is The Temple of the Sun or Korikancha.
Then, we drive out of the City to visit the Inca sites of Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, strategically built on a hill overlooking Cusco, famous for its enormous carved stones, some of them standing over 9 m / 30 ft high and weighing over 350 tons.
DAY 02 SACRED VALLEY
Full day excursion to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Pick you up from accommodation and then head to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Visit important tourist places like Pisac Market Pisac ruins, province of Urubamba (Lunch Buffet), continuing to Ollantaytambo, guided tour of their strengths (built to guard the entrance to this part of the valley and protect it from possible invasion from the tribes jungle).
Stay at the Sacred Valley.
DAY 03: SACRED VALLEY/MACHU
A train trip away to see one of the Seven Wonders of the World. We arrive at the Aguas Calientes station where our staff will assist us on boarding the bus to go up the winding road to Machu Picchu, amid a spectacular view of the Urubamba River and its canyon. The Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu, will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and urban areas. Energy is all around us.
After a guided visit, we will have time to explore the fortress and have lunch at one of the restaurants in the area.
At the arranged time, we will take the train back to Cusco to be transferred to the hotel.
DAY 04: CUSCO
Departure, transfer to the airport and return home.
END OUR SERVICES
• 02 Nights of accommodations at a selected hotel Cusco – Daily breakfast
• 01 Night of accommodation at The Sacred Valley
• Transport - in/out
• All taxes included
• City tour and Tickets to the Cathedral
• Guided tours (english)
• Entrances Included for excursions
• FD Sacred Valley
• Lunch at the Sacred Valley
• Train Tickects
• Bus ticket to Machu Picchu
• FD Machu Picchu excursion
• Buffet Lunch at Aguas Calientes and other meals as indicated on the itinerary
• Airlines / Bus Tickets
• Baggage excess
• Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water
• International or National personal telephone calls
• Additional nights for bad weather o flight cancellation
• Subject to availability and rate change at time of booking
• Net Rates per person in USD
• Airfares subject to restrictions
• Shared services in English