DAY 01: CUSCO
We will meet upon arrival and be taken to your selected hotel. You will have the remainder of the morning free to rest in your hotel in order to avoid altitude sickness. In the afternoon, we will visit the City of Cusco on a guided sightseeing tour visiting the Main Square, then we will visit the Cathedral of Cusco which has characteristics of Gothic, Renaissance Mannerist and Baroque. Flanked by two solid towers, side covers are mannerist, and central, discreetly baroque. The next place is The Temple of the Sun or Korikancha.
Then, we drive out of the City to visit the Inca sites of Kenko, Tambomachay, Puca Pucara and the impressive Fortress of Sacsayhuaman, strategically built on a hill overlooking Cusco, famous for its enormous carved stones, some of them standing over 9 m / 30 ft high and weighing over 350 tons.
DAY 02: FULL DAY MACHU PICCHU
The day starts with an early morning rise and transportation to the Cusco Train Station for a three hour train journey to the famous Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu, also known as "The Lost City of the Incas", one of the most renowned examples of surviving Inca architecture. We will arrive at the Aguas Calientes station for a 30-minute bus drive, climbing 3.7 miles of winding road, to the marvellous Citadel. Upon arrival, you will participate in a guided tour of the Citadel, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial grounds. After the tour you'll have time to stroll around the Archaeological Site at your leisure. Lunch at a local restaurant and a late afternoon return to Cusco. Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
DAY 03: CUSCO
Breakfast, transportation and assistance on your departure.
END OUR SERVICES
• 2 Nights of accommodations at a selected hotel Category – Daily breakfast
• Transport - in/out
• All taxes included
• City tour and Tickets to the Cathedral
• Guided tours (english)
• Entrances Included for excursions
• Train Tickects
• Bus ticket to Machu Picchu
• FD Machu Picchu excursion
• Buffet Lunch at Aguas Calientes and other meals as indicated on the itinerary
• Airlines / Bus Tickets
• Baggage excess
• Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water
• International or National personal telephone calls
• Additional nights for bad weather o flight cancellation
• Subject to availability and rate change at time of booking
• Net Rates per person in USD
• Airfares subject to restrictions
• Shared services in English