8:30 am Reception at the airport or place determined by the passenger.
9:00 am We drive to port of bellavistananay, to observe the different dishes of the area as well as tacacho with cured meat, juanes, roasted lizard, chorizo, and the famous anticucho Suri, as well as try some fruits that grow along the entire Amazon.
9:30 am we boarded our boat to head towards the Amazon River to spot the meeting of the waters (Nanay and Amazon River).
10:30 sail for 45 minutes towards the community of San Juan de huashalado 35 km away, to visit the wildlife rescue center Neyser, where we can interact with more than 15 species of monkeys that are among the trees, know the prehistoric turtle (Matamata), parrots, macaws, anacondas, sloths, toucans etc.
• Observation of gray and pink river dolphins on the Amazon River.
12:00 Continuing our visit to the majestic Amazon River, to the village of flowery neighborhood where the farm is located pedrito, we will have the opportunity to meet 02 endangered species such as the largest fresh water fish “paiche” (Arapaima gigas) black and white caimans of the Amazon, also to have the opportunity to feed the piranhas and see the largest freshwater aquatic plants victoriasAmazonicas (lili pads)
• Later, we head to the river Momon where Tropical adventures Lodge is located, where we stay in comfortable rooms during your stay.
1:00 p.m. Lunch
• Bathing in the river Momon and enjoy itits refreshing waters, where you can do some canoeing.
7:00 pm. Dinner
• Night excursion to be in contact with some nocturnal animals and hear the symphony of amazon rain forest frogs and nocturnal insects and observe the constellations a night in the jungle.
05:45 PM. Watching the sunrise and bird watching to hear the chirping of their beautiful melodies in the middle of the jungle. (Optional).
7:30 am. Breakfast.
8: 30 We boar our private boat, we head towards the native community Los Boras to know a little about their culture, their experiences and their craft and participate in their ceremonial dances they perform.
11:00 Continuing our native visit, know another indigenous culture, the tribe of the "Yagua" where we will have the opportunity to learn about their customs, crafts, fishing gear and hunting (blowgun demonstration)they can also perform some dances with them.
1:00 p.m. Lunch.
2:30 Nature walk in the forest to learn about the different species of medicinal plants and proper uses that are given to them. The guides will explain in detail the properties and uses of each species.
4:00 after enjoying the activities, we will return to the city of Iquitos, and transfer to your hotel or place determined by the passenger.
END OUR SERVICES
• Hotel transport airport / hotel airport
• Transport hotel port / harbor hotel
• Transfer to the port bellavistananay
• Lunch buffet style self service
• Excursions as detailed in the program
• Entrance fees to all the places assigned to full day
• Transfers other.
• Food in Iquitos.
• Tips for the guide.
• Consumption bar (soft drinks, beer, etc.)
WHAT TO BRING:
• light cotton clothing.
• Polo shirt or long sleeve.
• rain poncho.
• photographic or video camera.
• Movies or extra memory cards.
•And another of his personal use.